[SubPro-IRT] Predictability Framework Final Draft

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 03:24:56 UTC 2024

Thanks, Elisa.

I confess I am extremely tempted to suggest that we update all references
to "SPIRT" to "SPIRiT" just so everyone is reminded of how it should be
pronounced as stated in Board-adopted SubPro PDP Recommendation 2.1,

*".....Additionally, the Working Group recommends the formation of a
Standing Predictability Implementation Review Team (“SPIRT”) (Pronounced
“spirit”)....."   (emphasis mine)*

Kind regards,
Justine