[SubPro-IRT] GAC Advice on Private Auctions and ICANN Last-Resort Auctions

Hickson, Nigel (DSIT) nigel.hickson at dsit.gov.uk
Thu Jun 20 19:51:35 UTC 2024

Sam and colleagues

Good evening.  Well; we in the GAC just put our finger in the air, had another drink and then wrote this......(smile)

Instead, we had an extended dialogue with ALAC, including an expert they worked with, discussions with GNSO, the Board and others.

Not pretending this is easy, or that it could never be circumventing.

Best

Nigel