[SubPro-IRT] Rationale for Not Implementing Implementation Guidance 25.3

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Sat Mar 2 13:54:01 UTC 2024

I believe the situation when this IG was drafted was different. We had much less scripts than what RZ-LGR currently features and there was a concern of some communities not being able to apply.

So both on a personal basis and trying to summon the Work Track 4 collective thinking, I am supportive.

Rubens