[SubPro-ODP] SubPro ODP Update Webinar Slides

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Thu Sep 30 11:21:23 UTC 2021

Hi Martin,

Thank you for reaching out. We are in the process of uploading all document to the project webpage (https://www.icann.org/subpro-odp) – video and audio recordings as well as the slides will be available there, hopefully later today.

As for the invitation, would you send an email to theresa.swinehart at icann.org, please. If possible please cc karen.lentz at icann.org, christopher.bare at icann.org, and lars.hoffmann at icann.org.
Thank you and best wishes,
Lars