[SubPro-ODP] Projects

Elliot Matare elliotmatare20 at metropassetman.xyz
Tue Apr 19 17:49:08 UTC 2022

Hello there, I hope this message finds you in good spirits
especially since the world is just getting over the challenging
time of coronavirus pandemic. I hope you and your family are well
and keeping safe. Firstly, let me introduce myself. I am Elliot
Matare, a private broker with Metropolitan Asset Manager in South
Africa. I am privately contacting you because one of my high
profile clients is interested in investing abroad and has asked
me to look for individuals and companies with interesting
business ideas that he can invest in. He has an interest in
investing a very substantial amount abroad.

I got your email contact through an online business directory and
I thought I'd contact you to see if you are interested in this
opportunity. Do you or your company have new or existing projects
that require funding? If so, kindly get back to me so that I can
give you more details and we can also plan a strategy that will
be beneficial to all parties. Please also indicate your direct
telephone or whatsapp numbers for an easier communication.

Best Regards,

Elliot Matare
Metropolitan Asset Manager