[SubPro-ODP] SubPro ODP Liaison Call #10: Proposed Agenda

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Wed Aug 24 17:04:09 UTC 2022

Thanks Michael and the SubPro team.    I look forward to talking tomorrow.

On that note, because our call will be after the GNSO Council meeting and I may be giving a short update, we can add a recap of that discussion on the agenda.

Also, on our last call, you had said that you were not sure you would be getting a session during ICANN 75 because the SO/AC leaders were not wanting to include that as a topic (even a non-plenary topic).  However, I see that there is now going to be a session during ICANN 75 which we will discuss during our call.   Although the details have to be worked out, can you just confirm that there will be a session so that I can mention that during the Council call earlier in the day.

Thanks.

Jeff

[cid:image001.png at 01D8B7B9.FFA732D0]
Jeffrey J. Neuman