[SubPro-ODP] Projects

D C Johnston deancjohnston02 at privemsecures.biz
Mon Jan 24 23:57:21 UTC 2022

Hello There, I hope this message finds you in good spirits
especially during this challenging period. Anyway, I am D C
Johnston, a private broker formerly with a Fund Management
company in South Africa. I am privately contacting you because
one of my high profile clients is interested in investing abroad
and has asked me to look for individuals and companies with
interesting business ideas that he can invest in. He has an
interest in investing a very substantial amount abroad. I got
your email contact through an online business directory and I
thought I'd contact you to see if you are interested in this
opportunity. Do you or your company have new or existing projects
that require funding?

Please indicate your interest by replying back to this email.
Once I get your response, I will give you more details and we can
plan a strategy that will be beneficial to all parties. Please
also indicate your direct mobile and whatsapp numbers for an
easier communication. Please keep safe and I wish you a great new
year.

Best Regards,

Dean.