[SubPro-ODP] Rescheduling July SubPro ODP Liaison Call

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Mon Jul 11 18:27:53 UTC 2022

I agree with changing the call

Best regards,

Jeffrey J Neuman
JJN Solutions, LLC
Founder & CEO
(202) 549-5079
Jeff at jjnsolutions.com
________________________________
From: Michael Karakash <michael.karakash at icann.org>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2022 11:39:02 AM
To: Jeff Neuman <jeff at jjnsolutions.com>; SubPro ODP Mailman List <subpro-odp at icann.org>
Subject: Rescheduling July SubPro ODP Liaison Call

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for sending over the GNSO responses to Question Set #3. We look forward to receiving the responses to Question Set #4 when finalized.

Considering our previous meeting was quite recent, we suggest rescheduling tomorrow’s call (12 July, 20:00 UTC) to a further date. Please let us know if you have any qualms or concerns with this change. If there are no issues, we will circulate an updated invite with the new date soon.

Thank you!

Best,

Michael