[SubPro-ODP] Projects

E Matare elliotmatare20 at metropoassetsman.xyz
Sat Mar 12 12:47:14 UTC 2022

Hello there, I hope this message finds you in good spirits
especially during this challenging period. Firstly, let me
introduce myself. I am Elliot Matare, a private broker with
Metropolitan Asset Manager in South Africa. I am privately
contacting you because one of my high profile clients is
interested in investing abroad and has asked me to look for
individuals and companies with interesting business ideas that he
can invest in. He has an interest in investing a very substantial
amount abroad. I got your email contact through an online
business directory and I thought I'd contact you to see if you
are interested in this opportunity. Do you or your company have
new or existing projects that require funding? If so, kindly get
back to me so that I can give you more details and we can also
plan a strategy that will be beneficial to all parties. Please
also indicate your direct mobile and whatsapp numbers for an
easier communication.

Best Regards,

Elliot.