[SubPro-ODP] Formal GNSO Response to ODP Question Set 2

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Thu May 26 16:01:32 UTC 2022

Karen, Lars and SubPro ODP Team,

Apologies for the delay in formally submitting our responses to Question Set #2.  Although they have been available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A5oEnsFQHAvXDtNNRkDGzPoC2GRTxtlnMCwd3rNMOM/edit, it occurred to me that we never "formally" submitted the responses to you or to the Mailing List.  Please find enclosed the GNSO's formal response.

We will in the near future submit our responses to Question Set 3 as well, and are working on compiling responses to the longer Question Set 4.

Sincerely,

Jeff Neuman
GNSO Liaison to SubPro ODP

[cid:image001.png at 01D870F8.4F768F80]