[SubPro-ODP] [Ext] RE: SubPro ODP Liaison Call: Scheduling + Proposed Agenda

Michael Karakash michael.karakash at icann.org
Tue Nov 8 19:57:02 UTC 2022

Likewise, Jeff—It’s always great to touch base in person from time to time.

You’re correct, Agenda Item 2 refers to the upcoming policy question. We’ll go ahead with our scheduled call to discuss it further on Thursday.

If you think of anything else to add to the agenda, do let us know.

Thank you!

Best,
Michael