[SubPro-ODP] Policy Question Set #6

Michael Karakash michael.karakash at icann.org
Thu Nov 10 19:52:54 UTC 2022

Hi Jeff,

It was great connecting on today’s call to discuss the latest ODP-related developments. As noted, we recently drafted a new Policy Question Set (#6) focused on the topic of Implementation Guidance that I am attaching to this email.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions or need any clarification.

Thank you!

Best,
Michael