[Tmch-iag] Statements of interest

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Wed Nov 30 00:10:13 UTC 2011

All,

Please find enclosed my Statement of Interest for the IAG Working Group.  Talk to everyone in a few hours.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.