[Tmch-iag] Reminder: IAG summary and draft Clearinghouse implementation model

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Mon Apr 30 20:53:04 UTC 2012

Karen,

Given the extensive delay in the announcement of the Clearinghouse Provider and in the application process as a whole, is there a chance that we can get an extension on when comments are due?  Also, I was hoping there was going to be a call scheduled to actually walk through this summary because as was pointed out by others on this list, there are a number of vague/ambiguous terms and statements in this draft.  A scheduled Q&A session of the IAG with you all and the selected Clearinghouse Provider would be extremely beneficial before we submitted comments.  In fact, when the schedule was initially set at the end of last year, you and JAS represented to us that we would have at least a month or so to work with the selected Clearinghouse Provider as part of the group.  Is that no longer envisioned?

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs