[Tmch-iag] Materials for 9 March IAG call

Karen Lentz karen.lentz at icann.org
Thu Mar 1 02:56:14 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues,

Attached are materials for the next IAG call, scheduled for 9 March 2012 at 05:00 UTC.

This call will focus on Issue N5:  Matching Rules, based on the materials attached and comments received from the group.

Please send your comments for this issue by Wednesday, 7 March to the mailing list.

The call will use the existing dial-in number and Adobe Connect room.

Note also that this is our last scheduled call - I will be sending out a follow-up note shortly on the expected next steps resulting from this process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Karen Lentz
ICANN