[Tmch-iag] IAG process completion

Karen Lentz karen.lentz at icann.org
Tue Mar 6 23:42:34 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues,

This is just to advise you of the expected next steps in considering and synthesizing all of the IAG input received through this process.

We've completed the cycle of technical calls, and are now engaged in compiling and analyzing all of that input.

The process track will wrap up with the last of the identified issues this week.  We will then work on combining that input with the above into one product.

We expect to provide a summary of the discussions, as well as some strawman models, by the end of March.  There will be an opportunity for the IAG to review and comment on these, while we also continue to make refinements to the total set of requirements.

This will not be our last interaction, but I would like to put on record sincere thanks to all the participants for their participation and thoughtful feedback, particularly when it involved joining calls at locally bad hours.  Your participation has been immensely helpful in advancing this project in a positive way.

Best regards,

Karen Lentz
ICANN