[Tmch-iag] IAG call - 14 May 12

Karen Lentz karen.lentz at icann.org
Tue May 8 12:16:37 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Based on the results of the Doodle poll, it seems the best call time option is Monday, 14 May at 13:00 UTC.  See time conversions at http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IAG+Call&iso=20120514T13&ah=1&am=30.  The slides and recording will be available after the call, as per usual, for those who are interested but cannot make this time.

Call details will be the same as previous calls:

Dial-in numbers are available here for each country:  http://www.adigo.com/icann/
Conference ID:  567321
Adobe Connect Room:  http://icann.adobeconnect.com/tmch/

The call is scheduled for up to 90 minutes.  We will walk through the draft implementation model and address the comments and questions raised on the list to date.

As reference, the draft model and summary of input are available at https://community.icann.org/display/cctrdmrkclrnghsiag/Home.

We look forward to speaking with all of you.

Best regards,

Karen Lentz
ICANN