[TSG-Access-RD] TSG Public Mailing List

Diana Middleton diana.middleton at icann.org
Wed Dec 12 13:07:29 UTC 2018

Dear members of the Technical Study Group on Access to Non-Public Registration Data,

Thank you for attending yesterday’s meeting. Notes/Action items, calendar invites for our weekly Tuesday calls, and a recording of yesterday’s meeting will be sent out by the end of the week.

Please be on the lookout for a doodle poll regarding January and February face-to-face meetings.

Finally, if you haven’t already, please send me your bio or a brief paragraph about yourself.

Best,
Diana

This public email list includes the following members:
Ram Mohan (coordinator)
Scott Hollenbeck
Gavin Brown
Jody Kolker
Murray Kucherawy
Tomofumi Okubo
Andy Newton
Jorge Cano
Steve Crocker
Benedict Addis

And the following ICANN Org support staff:
John Crain
Francisco Arias
Eleeza Agopian
Diana Middleton