[TSG-Access-RD] ICANN as a proxy

Gavin Brown gavin.brown at centralnic.com
Fri Dec 14 22:45:30 UTC 2018

If ICANN org is willing to put itself in the critical path for handling
these requests then the problem we're trying to resolve becomes very
simple indeed! But I would guess that is not the case and perhaps the
charter text as revised needs to be amended.

G.

--
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London,
EC2R 6AR.