[TSG-Access-RD] ICANN as a proxy

Murray S. Kucherawy superuser at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 23:44:24 UTC 2018

This is presently one of my two biggest concerns.  In particular, how is a
client issuing a query right now supposed to know which attributes are
public right now and which are not, given that such a list could change as
a matter of policy in between software updates?

The other is whether ICANN has, or intends to deploy, the physical and
human infrastructure needed to support that sort of query volume.

-MSK