[TSG-Access-RD] Travel Booking for January F2F Meeting

Diana Middleton diana.middleton at icann.org
Tue Dec 18 01:10:18 UTC 2018

Dear all,

As mentioned in my previous email containing the last meeting’s notes, we’ve finalized the dates for our first face-to-face meeting as January 14 – 15 in Washington, DC.

You should be receiving an email from Joseph DeJesus, our travel constituency representative, regarding next steps on booking your travel. Please fill out the requested forms as soon as possible so we can secure flights and hotel rooms prior to the holiday break.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Also, please let me know if you have any food allergies that we should consider for catering/meals.

Best,
Diana