[TSG-Access-RD] Proposed Assumption Additions

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Tue Dec 18 18:44:38 UTC 2018

Re: #6, it should be core RDAP RFCs only (i.e., not the drafts since they are not part of the standard). And we may need to say that the only RDAP extensions we are going to consider are regarding authentication, authorization, auditing.

Re: #7, I think we only need to assume that redaction of certain fields will continue beyond the temp spec.

--
Francisco