[TSG-Access-RD] Action Required - Confirmation of 15 & 16 April TSG F2F - In-Person Attendance

Yvette Guigneaux yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Mon Apr 8 16:29:11 UTC 2019

Hi All -

Good day.  Just confirming in-person attendance for next week's TSG face-to-face meeting in Washington DC - this is so we have an accurate headcount for catering etc.  Below is what I show - if the information is incorrect or has question marks (?), please advise - otherwise no response needed.

If you do need to respond, please do so off-list - thank you!

TSG Member

Attending F2F - 15 & 16 April  (In-Person)

Andy Newton

YES

Benedict Addis

???

Gavin Brown

NO

Jody Kolker

NO

Jorge Cano

YES

Murray Kucherawy

YES

Ram Mohan

YES

Scott Hollenbeck

YES

Steve Crocker

YES

Tomofumi Okubo

YES

Kind Regards,

Yvette Guigneaux
Projects & Operations Assistant
Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives (MSSI)
Cell: 310-460-8432 | Email: yvette.guigneaux at icann.org<mailto:yvette.guigneaux at icann.org> | Skype: yvette.guigneaux
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
[cid:image001.png at 01D3A0F8.F8351BC0]