[TSG-Access-RD] FW: RDAP Operational Models

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Tue Feb 5 01:33:11 UTC 2019

Jody,

Per our charter, the model we are being asked to consider has ICANN as the only party acting as proxy for access to non-public data. However, there could be multiple parties authorizing access to the data. I suppose an organization could be accredited to be an authorizing agent, even if that same organization also plays the role of contracted party?

To be clear, are you proposing considering having a contracted party play the role of authorizing agent for access to the data they hold?

--
Francisco