[TSG-Access-RD] F2F agenda

Eleeza Agopian eleeza.agopian at icann.org
Sun Feb 10 18:02:51 UTC 2019

Dear all,

We're looking forward to seeing you all again in Washington. Please find at this link<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cpgMT6z-Jn7shCMP8DMveoDaEN-7wyo4CSoWxZ_V0iE/edit> and attached the agenda for our F2F meeting. Just a note that we will be starting at 10 a.m. tomorrow in ICANN's DC office and a reminder to bring a photo ID so that you may gain access to the office suite.

Thank you and safe travels,
Eleeza