[TSG-Access-RD] Notes from TSG-Access-RD Meeting #7 - 19 Feb 2019

Diana Middleton diana.middleton at icann.org
Tue Feb 19 19:40:29 UTC 2019

Dear all,

See below for notes from meeting #7.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Best,
Diana
**************************
Technical Study Group on Access to Non-Public Registration Data
Meeting #7
0900 PST / 1200 EST / 1700 UTC
Attendees:  Tomofumi Okubo, Steve Crocker, Andy Newton, Scott Hollenbeck, Jody Kolker, Murray Kucherawy, Benedict Addis, Ram Mohan, Gavin Brown, Gustavo Lozano, Diana Middleton, Eleeza Agopian, Francisco Arias, Yvette Guigneaux
Apologies:  John Crain, Jorge Cano
During this call we reviewed the RDAP Technical Model Outline WORKING DRAFT, going over each contributor’s inputs by section.

Actions:
•    Entire Group to review proposed solution section again
•    Gavin to add in technical expertise review under obligations for icann org
•    Gavin to provide link to Tucows report in working draft
•    Tomofumi to expand on prerequisites section