[TSG-Access-RD] Notes from TSG-Access-RD Meeting #8 - 21 Feb 2019

Diana Middleton diana.middleton at icann.org
Thu Feb 21 22:58:06 UTC 2019

Dear all,

See below for notes from meeting #8.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Best,
Diana

**************************

Technical Study Group on Access to Non-Public Registration Data Meeting #8
0900 PST / 1200 EST / 1700 UTC

Attendees:  Tomofumi Okubo, Steve Crocker, Andy Newton, Scott Hollenbeck, Jody Kolker, Murray Kucherawy, Gavin Brown, Gustavo Lozano, Diana Middleton, Eleeza Agopian, Francisco Arias, Yvette Guigneaux

Apologies:  John Crain, Jorge Cano, Benedict Addis, Ram Mohan

During this call we reviewed the RDAP Technical Model Outline WORKING DRAFT, going over each contributor’s inputs by section, specifically:

  *   Service Level Agreements under the Considerations for ICANN Community and Organization section
  *   Prerequisites in the Proposed Solution section
  *   #8 a (Information Security Requirements) of System Requirements
  *   RDAP Query Processing

Actions:

  *   Tomofumi to add some Appendix Text
  *   Murray to revise the language in the SLA section
  *   Murray to create a Glossary/Definitions section
  *   Andy to add sentence in the RDAP Query Processing