[TSG-Access-RD] "Conclusion" section and glossary

Murray S. Kucherawy superuser at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:12:39 UTC 2019

I've drafted a Conclusion section.  It's too long to paste here, so please
wander over to the Google doc and have a read.

It took me a while to find a link to the document, so here's a fresh paste
of it:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UWhYqRRc61-YCQwWC_LoT_6T9wBQZmeYnpOgRise458

I re-read the entire document just now and given the set of definitions
that now appear in Section 6, the list I came up with was mighty short,
verging on even being out of scope ("Claims" is the main thing, and that's
a term specific to the authentication mechanisms and is thus a little too
low-level for the current shape of this document).  I'll hold off writing
one up until I either come up with a big enough set to make it worthwhile,
or I get a bunch of suggestions from you all of things to include.

Finally, I made a few minor editorial notes.  They don't need discussion
during a call; on the list or in the document is just fine.

-MSK