[TSG-Access-RD] regrets for today's call

Yvette Guigneaux yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Wed Feb 27 15:52:31 UTC 2019

Hi Andy - good morning, your apology will be noted, thank you.

Kind Regards,

Yvette Guigneaux
Projects & Operations Assistant
Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives (MSSI)
Cell: 310-460-8432 | Email: yvette.guigneaux at icann.org | Skype: yvette.guigneaux
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers