[TSG-Access-RD] Notes from TSG-Access-RD Meeting #10 - 27 Feb 2019

Diana Middleton diana.middleton at icann.org
Wed Feb 27 21:24:24 UTC 2019

Dear all,

See below for notes from meeting #10.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Best,
Diana

**************************

Technical Study Group on Access to Non-Public Registration Data Meeting #10
0900 PST / 1200 EST / 1700 UTC

Attendees:  Tomofumi Okubo, Jorge Cano, Scott Hollenbeck, Jody Kolker, Gavin Brown, Gustavo Lozano, Diana Middleton, Eleeza Agopian, Francisco Arias, John Crain, Yvette Guigneaux

Apologies:  Andy Newton, Steve Crocker, Ram Mohan, Murray Kucherawy

During this call we reviewed the RDAP Technical Model Outline WORKING DRAFT, going over each contributor’s inputs by section and resolving outstanding comments.

We have the following action items (to be completed by Thursday, 28 February by 1700 PST/2000 EST/0100 UTC):

ACTION: Scott to add references to RDAP and oauth in references section.
ACTION: Scott to add reference to RFC 3912
ACTION: Scott to add authentication to 3 and 3A in requirements
ACTION: Gavin to add xref to considerations in 7b of requirements section.
ACTION: Scott to update diagram per 8B in requirements section.
ACTION: Gustavo to confirm that andy’s text in actor models resolves Gustavo’s comment.
ACTION: Francisco to revise language in Actor Models.
ACTION: Gavin to revise text on “preferred” model, including following bullet points in conclusion.
ACTION: Scott to add IETF reg-x open ID draft reference.