[TSG-Access-RD] specifications format, etc...

Gavin Brown gavin.brown at centralnic.com
Mon Jan 28 16:45:40 UTC 2019

On the face of it, it seems like a good idea, but I wonder if this would
hinder the accessibility of the document to a non-technical audience.

Perhaps we can have the technicakl specification in I-D format but the
report/commentary in a format more pleasing to law/policy folks (i.e.,
Word)?

--
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London,
EC2R 6AR.