[TSG-Access-RD] CORRECTED: 5 March TSG call agenda

Eleeza Agopian eleeza.agopian at icann.org
Mon Mar 4 22:42:38 UTC 2019

Thanks to Murray for pointing out my error: our 5 March call!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 4, 2019, at 2:38 PM, Eleeza Agopian <eleeza.agopian at icann.org<mailto:eleeza.agopian at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear all,

Here is the proposed agenda for tomorrow’s call, which has been extended to two hours so that we can wrap up the Draft Technical Model document in time to get it published before the Kobe meeting commences:

  1.  Review and resolve outstanding comments in the Draft Technical Model: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UWhYqRRc61-YCQwWC_LoT_6T9wBQZmeYnpOgRise458/edit#
     *   From this discussion, we’ll also highlight which elements of the Draft Model ought to be incorporated into the base slide deck<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XhyUUFEq8QhJcncjs0hoGQoL37RyC8pNnvtMU01ShDk/edit#slide=id.p1> for your Monday engagement session<https://64.schedule.icann.org/meetings/970573>.
  2.  Kobe presentations (time permitting):
     *   Review the scheduled presentations<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mjyVOMyhLGCBIfdYhwWdc09UHXYYlfPIk3IaKFUw4ps/edit> to community groups and determine speakers. Calendar invites for confirmed sessions have been sent.
     *   Review the base deck<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XhyUUFEq8QhJcncjs0hoGQoL37RyC8pNnvtMU01ShDk/edit#slide=id.p1> to determine if there’s anything else to incorporate for your one-one-one meetings with community groups.

Thank you,
Eleeza

Eleeza Agopian
Strategic Planning & Initiatives Senior Manager
ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA  90094
+1 310 418 8985 mobile