[TSG-Access-RD] Notes from TSG-Access-RD Meeting #11 - 5 Mar 2019

Eleeza Agopian eleeza.agopian at icann.org
Tue Mar 5 23:19:18 UTC 2019

Dear team,

Following up on my action items:

  *   I wanted to let you know that I have resolved all of the edits/comments in the document, including standardizing formatting for RDAP Proxy, re-numbering sections and resolving comments that were addressed on today’s call.
  *   The outstanding comments have been assigned to the appropriate owners on the team.
  *   The only section with outstanding edits is the conclusion, which will be reviewed again by Murray, Jorge and Scott.
  *   In addition, after reviewing the document again and noting that there are several undefined terms in the document that may make it difficult for a first-time reader, Gustavo, Francisco and I started to compile them in a new section 2, under “Conventions Used in this Document” as “Other Terms.” To the extent some of the terms are already defined (i.e. Section 7, preceding the actor model descriptions), we will include those definitions in Section 2. For those where there are undefined terms (i.e. in 9.2), we will include the term in Section 2, but will note that undefined terms will be fully defined in the final iteration of this model.
Thank you,
Eleeza

Eleeza Agopian
Strategic Planning & Initiatives Senior Manager
ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA  90094
+1 310 418 8985 mobile