[TSG-Access-RD] Slides need to be filled in

Ram Mohan rmohan at afilias.info
Thu Mar 7 14:13:09 UTC 2019

Murray, you are not on the hook for the slides. I took a whack through the
Exec Summary, do take a look as soon as feasible – we’re looking to publish
in the next few hours.

If that doesn’t fit timeframes, it’s ok - we have noted to the community
that these are in draft form yet.

-Ram

Ram Mohan
(o) +1.215.706.5700 x103  (m) +1.215.431.0958  (f) +1.215.706.5701
rmohan at afilias.info | Skype: gliderpilot30 | Twitter @rmohan123