[TSG-Access-RD] Presentations for Kobe

Eleeza Agopian eleeza.agopian at icann.org
Sat Mar 9 09:31:36 UTC 2019

Dear team,

Thank you for your work on the slide decks. I've standardized the slides and renamed the file of the longer deck to: TSG Community Session deck<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XhyUUFEq8QhJcncjs0hoGQoL37RyC8pNnvtMU01ShDk/edit#slide=id.g51fabc7433_1_21>. I also made an abridged version called TSG short deck<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JQYS_gQcL5WNi4SEx6b49k3VwQ1tQquKAmOOZOSU2Fk/edit#slide=id.g51fd207876_0_993>.

At your Monday community engagement session, Ram will kick off the session by introducing Göran, who will offer some short opening remarks on why he chartered this group's work.

As a reminder, here's how we'll cover the slides for the longer, Monday deck:

Slides 3-7: Ram
Slides 8-9: Crocker
Slides 10-12: Andy
Slides 13-14: Scott
Slides 15-16: Gavin
Slides 17-18: Ram

The shorter deck will be used for your meetings with community groups. As a reminder, we've listed the coverage for those meetings in this doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mjyVOMyhLGCBIfdYhwWdc09UHXYYlfPIk3IaKFUw4ps/edit> on the team drive.

Thank you,
Eleeza

Eleeza Agopian
Strategic Planning & Initiatives Senior Manager
ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA  90094
+1 310 418 8985 mobile