[technology taskforce] At-Large Social Media Strategy

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Thu Jul 19 22:07:48 UTC 2012

Dear All,

With the TTF call on Monday 23 July 2012, I've created several wiki
pages regarding the At-Large Social Media Strategy:

At-Large Social Media Strategy Workspace - Overview
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Social+Media+Strategy+Workspace

Draft At-Large Social Media Strategy -
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Social+Media+Strategy

How to implement the At-Large Social Media Strategy
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/How+to+implement+the+At-Large+Social+Media+Strategy

Comments, thoughts, suggestions welcomed as this will be an agenda
item on Monday's call.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh