[technology taskforce] About At-Large Wiki

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Jun 22 23:55:26 UTC 2012

Dear Dev, Gordon, Juan Manuel,

Matt has been working at cleaning up some of the WIKI for a while now,
but it is a huge task.
There is indeed a lot to do for it to be more easily accessible. He has
created new pages according to a clear structure. Please be so kind to
coordinate with him if you wish to help in structuring this in a more
intuitive and better way and if you are able to perform some house cleaning.
Many thanks for your help!

Olivier