[technology taskforce] Having two TTF meetings in August 2013

Gordon Chillcott gordontc at look.ca
Mon Jul 29 21:24:17 UTC 2013

Firstly, this is not a bad idea, given our current plate.

The web conferencing trials are probably going to be easier to schedule
if we consider going through September as well.

By the way, the only day that's bad for me the week of August 5-9 is
August 6.  The other days are merely questionable.

Gordon