[technology taskforce] Meeting Invitation / Next TTF Meeting

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:27:00 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Unfortunately, some of the documents I wanted to have ready for
discussion on today's call, namely documents showing the
layout/structure of the wiki pages for RALOs, Working Groups, and the
ALAC are not ready. In light of this, and a desire to ensure that the
conference call would be more substantive, I wish to advise that the
TTF call for today (June 17 2013) be postponed for one week to June 24
2013.

Apologies,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
TTF chair