[technology taskforce] Queries/Inputs from the At-Large Technology Taskforce (TTF) to ICANN IT staff

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Mar 20 12:01:09 UTC 2014

Dear Dev,

thanks for this follow-up. Perhaps also a discussion about some of the
AC room settings which I have noticed: there appears to be a way to
define the default bandwidth for connection. At the moment it's set to
"LAN" ie. very high speed, and I wonder whether that could be causing
the recent problems we've had with people wishing to speak on AC but not
being heard.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD