[technology taskforce] LACRALO list translation improvements (was Re: Queries/Inputs from the At-Large Technology Taskforce (TTF) to ICANN IT staff)

josh jenkins josh.jenkins at icann.org
Fri May 23 22:04:22 UTC 2014

We have identified that the last problem case is related to multipart
e-mails (generally, emails from clients that send both HTML and plain text
versions at once).
We are working towards a solution for this and hope to make headway soon now
that we have a handle on where the problem lies.

You can test the current functionality by restricting your mail client to
only send plain text emails and submitting them to the previously arranged
list ( new-transbot-en at icann.org and new-transbot-es at icann.org ).

--josh
Josh.Jenkins at icann.org
310.578.8699