[technology taskforce] Request for Member feedback

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 02:06:32 UTC 2014

Hi

On today's  call  one of the  agenda  items  was an appeal to the community
to propose  ideas  for our  future  call.

One of the major  ideas  came from Gordon Chillcott  who  suggested  that
 we need  to survey  our  membership.  A  survey was done in 2004  and we
 need  revisit this  survey to update  and make it relevant to
technological innovations.

We will be  asking everyone  to suggest  their  ideas for the monthly
sessions,  suggestions for  product  demos and much more.

Key in the  monthly calls and survey is  improve the ICANN  ecospace with
technology innovations, not  to  emphasize  technology  because it's a new
 and shiney .

Thanks all for  participating

Glenn McKnight
Vice  Chair  Technology Taskforce