[technology taskforce] [Atlas-ii-tg2] Interpretation of ATLAS II Summit Recommendation 11

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 21:02:55 UTC 2014

Thanks for this enquiry Dev,

I am responding with duel hats on I suppose, (ATLAS II TG2 Leadership and
Chair of the Accessibility TF, that has also been tasked with the
implementation advice for ATLAS II, Rec11) but just wanted to let you know
that at our upcoming Accessibility TF (ATF) meeting at the end of this
week, we will be focusing on Rec 11and as such we will also discuss this
point raised by the TTF, noting it has also been raised by others in TG2
and ATF as well.   As the TTF, ATF and Outreach SC, will need to coordinate
on all this we should exchange outcomes on these discussions and
deliberations on Rec11, the ATF will circulate our discussions from this
week's meeting and I suggest that the leadership of each of the Groups
tasked with Rec11 also consider how we should mutually proceed, and so to
that end I have added both Murray as the new Co-Chair of Outreach SC to
this message along with our ATF list...

More on this soon then...

CLO from my Mobile phone