[technology taskforce] Feedback on New At Large website

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu Dec 10 22:40:44 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Thank you for the suggestion!

Re SOIs: All RALO leaders, ALAC members, and NomCom delegates¹ SOIs are
linked from the website (see screenshot attached). SOIs are to the right
of their titles.

Re the public profiles linked to their names: We have suggested to RALO
leaders to register ICANN Profile on icann.org
https://www.icann.org/community/explore (in fact, we would encourage all
our community members to get ICANN profiles). Since they are under ICANN¹s
domain, they can potentially be integrated with the new At-Large website
and can provide added values. In the meantime, we will check with
individuals and see which public profiles for further information that
they prefer to link out to.

Re add term information next to names: I have recorded this in the beta
feedback wiki workspace and will consider this post launch.

Thank you,
Ariel