[technology taskforce] At-Large Technology Issues Page - identifying technology issues/problems that the At-Large Community has when trying to participate in At-Large and ICANN activities

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:52:32 UTC 2015

Great idea!

Some issues related with la accessibility ask me the colleagues in
Venezuela. Some our activists can't hear, they can read the transcripcion
in Public Meeting with Board in each General Meeting but in the daily
Teleconference can't participate without transcription in live. What do you
think about? We can incorporate this isusses?

Kind regards
Harold Arcos