[technology taskforce] Draft TTF Dublin presentation in Google Slides for review on the TTF call on 05 October 2015

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:34:51 UTC 2015

Dear All,

I've posted a draft version of the Dublin TTF presentation in Google
Slides that we'll review for the TTF call at 1400 UTC today (Oct 5
2015)
Here's the draft TTF Dublin presentation in Google Slides (no signin required)
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1uU0akvC1CYgh5wr9jSbdTkkzrRBnlasoWfDpYARRnk4/edit?usp=sharing

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 2:01 AM, staff at atlarge.icann.org