[technology taskforce] ICANN54 Meeting app

Chris Gift chris.gift at icann.org
Sun Oct 18 10:33:23 UTC 2015

Seun

It will be a unique download for every meeting.

And thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 18, 2015, at 11:28, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com<mailto:seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Chris Gift <chris.gift at icann.org<mailto:chris.gift at icann.org>> wrote:
Everyone,

I would be grateful for any feedback on the mobile app. I especially would like to understand the following:

- did it work on your device?

It worked on my Asus Zenfone2

- did you experience any problems during the week?
- are there any accessibility issues with the app?

None yet but could update later

- did it improve your meeting experience?
- did it meet your expectations and needs? (If anyone can comment on accessibility that would fantastic.)

Looks good.

- what's missing?

I do think there should be option to disable auto message notifications(pardon me if it already exist), and also is there a way to get the messages sent in batches so one line does not get sent as a mail.

Overall question, do we need to install new app every-time we go for ICANN meeting?

Regards

Thanks

Chris

> On Oct 18, 2015, at 02:29, Jimmy Schulz <jimmy.schulz at digital-guerilla.org<mailto:jimmy.schulz at digital-guerilla.org>> wrote:
>
> works fine so far!
>
>> Am 16.10.15 um 16:38 schrieb Dev Anand Teelucksingh:
>> Try http://meetingapp.icann.org/icann54
>> for iOS it will prompt for you to download the app and I imagine on
>> Android, it would do the same (Android users please confirm)
>>
>> The url will work for viewing the mobile site on a desktop or mobile
>> browser.
>>
>> Dev Anand

> --
> Jimmy Schulz, Vorsitzender            phone: +49 30 69203242<tel:%2B49%2030%2069203242>
> LOAD e.V. - Verein f?r liberale Netzpolitik    fax: +49 30 20003893<tel:%2B49%2030%2020003893>
> Reinhardstr. 5                    jimmy.schulz at digital-guerilla.org<mailto:jimmy.schulz at digital-guerilla.org>
> D-10117 Berlin                    http://www.load-ev.de

Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti
web:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng
Mobile: +2348035233535
alt email: <http://goog_1872880453> seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng<mailto:seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!