[technology taskforce] Dublin Technology Tips

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Sep 3 02:36:31 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Dev, Glenn and I have produced a third issue of the Technology Tips newsletter.
Please send any comments to me on the format and content. Also Thanks to Eduardo
we will have a Spanish version of the newsletter to send out as well. If anyone
wants to create a French version please do let me know and I can email you the
Microsoft Word file.

Best Regards,
Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide