[technology taskforce] Dublin Technology Tips

Jimmy Schulz schulz at jimmy-schulz.de
Thu Sep 3 08:20:43 UTC 2015

It says:"Calls to all mobiles and landlines. Use Your credit for texts,
data or international calls"

it seems international calls are *not* included in this plan.

Source: http://www.tescomobile.ie/images/banners/5870.jpg

I use a quite interssting alternative for international and domestic
german calls. https://www.simquadrat.de Sipgate is one of the leading
VOIP Providers in Germany its 0,09€ a Minute in Europe.

cu jimmy...