[technology taskforce] TheVerge: Why Slack could be the future of conferences

Beran Dondeh berandondeh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 07:15:37 UTC 2015

Perhaps we could use it to also share info among our ALAC colleagues on where to go and what to do in dublin

You want to start it off Dev or perhaps Glenn /Judith

Beran

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone